We'll pay your mortgage for a year*
For a limited time when you buy in Vertex, Yanchep, we will pay your mortgage for a year!
Vertex has just released its second Stage 2A with blocks starting at just $155,000 and sizes from 315sqm to 450sqm. Located next to the new park (shown above) and just 3km from the beautiful pristine beaches and famous Yanchep Lagoon.
Plus as an added extra, for a limited time, we will 'pay your mortgage for a year'*
Call Garth on 9590 0000 for further information.
Imaging having your mortgage paid for a whole year!! For a limited time we will pay $15,000 towards paying your mortgage on your land for a year. Imagine the stress this could take off you.
For more details on this or to discuss homesites, please call Garth on 9590 0000.
T&Cs do apply and can be viewed here.
Why now is a great time to be building your very own, brand-spanking new home at Vertex!
Yanchep is expecting some huge growth in years to come, with the announcement of the future Yanchep train extension, plus the new Yanchep train station will be just 800m from Vertex boundary plus the new Yanchep structure plan (shown below) developed by Yanchep Beach Joint Venture will be an exciting addition to the region which plans to deliver world-class functional health, sports and educational precincts (including private and public primary and high schools, a university and tafe).
Now has never been a better time to buy in Vertex with so much growth planned in the area.
'A sense of community is really important to stay happy and healthy. Being surrounded by people who know your name, open spaces to play and exercise, and local shops and facilities help keep us connected.'
Vertex at Yanchep is a brand new coastal community, which will eventually see 560 homesites set amongst a high standard of contemporary landscaping, beautiful public open spaces, retained natural bushland, an adventure playground and an extensive cycle and footpath network.
Imagine a stunning coastal community, close to world class surfing beaches, fishing spots and a beautiful lagoon to swim in during the summer months.
Imagine a place with a national park, golf course, shops, cafes, taverns and schools on your doorstep.
Ideally located with excellent links, Vertex is close to it all:
- Yanchep Central Shopping Centre (Woolworths, BWS, Flight Centre, McDonalds, Westpac and more speciality stores)
- Additional shops and a train station can be found just 15 minutes to the south at Butler
- Recently expanded Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre is a 25 minute drive along Marmion Avenue.
- Located in the City of Wanneroo, 48km from Perth city.
With plans to transform this area into a vibrant satellite city of approximately 50,000 residents in the future. This means a future rail link, a medical precinct with a hospital, a central business district and an employment precinct will all be a short drive away. Providing the perfect place to build your new home and raise a family.
What to find out more?
To find out what homesites are available right now, click on the link below. Or you can get in touch with Garth by calling 9590 0000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
T's and C's
Creating communities where people can live, work and play is exactly what LWP stands for. In fact, LWP Property Group are creators of the world's best master-planned community, Ellenbrook. The World Gold Winner of Master Plan in 2015 FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards.
Which is why when you buy in an LWP community, you know we have thought of all the big things, as well as the little ones – from providing shops and schools to parks and walk and cycle trails through to a range of houses that will suit almost everyone.
Here are just a few ways this will come to life at Vertex:
- Vertex has been designed to ensure the focus remains firmly on creating fun outside. Features will include kids’ bike route so children can ride to school, beautiful open spaces for people to explore and an adventure playground.
- A dramatic knoll, along with treed hollows and established stands of Tuarts and Parrot Bushes to provide shady spots for rest and recreation just some of the landscapes planned for Vertex.
- Yanchep offers an already established community with all essential services. Only minutes from Yanchep Central Shopping Centre.
- Plans are underway to transform this area into a vibrant satellite city of approximately 50,000 residents in the future. This means a future rail link, a medical precinct with a hospital, a central business district and an employment precinct will all be a short drive away.
- We see it as essential to create a place that supports opportunity and employment and also ensures every body has access to services and facilities and the ability to be part of community life.
- Yanchep District High School caters for Kindergarten to Year 10.
- Yanchep Beach Primary caters for Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Future education facilities include a university and TAFE campus.
- Whatever your taste and budget, you’ll find very affordable homesites priced from just $155,000 at Vertex.
- There is a homesite for all ages and stages of life - creating something for everyone.
- Design guidelines have been developed by LWP as a way of ensuring that Vertex presents a high quality appearance in its built form, landscaping and overall streetscape.
- There are many existing community and sporting groups to join.
- Opening events ensuring residents are invited along to join in and celebrate together new facilities within their community.
- Ideally located with excellent links, Vertex is just 3km from the beach.
- A quick drive to the Yanchep Lagoon, Yanchep National Park and Two Rocks Marina.
- New shops, cafes and a golf course are also a short stroll away.
- It is important every person who lives at an LWP community feels a strong sense of belonging and shared responsibility for the place they live.
- LWP we create neighbourhoods where people are encouraged to look out for each other, from the layout of our streets, keeping most of the traffic on specific designed roads between the precincts means less in the villages.
- Encourage housing design that promotes activity front of house – these all make for a friendly safe environment.